REPORTS TO: Chief Revenue Officer
$15B AUA / AUM Platform/Asset Management Company seeks experienced Regional Director. Location (open / US). Establishing, growing and servicing relationships with Broker Dealers / RIAs and their Registered Representatives / Investment Advisor Representatives to increase AUA / AUM on our TAMP and Wealth Platforms. Prior history of sales / recruiting success & documented track record required.
- Increase AUA / AUM on our Platforms.
- Generate opportunities and call on Registered Representatives / Investment Advisor Representatives offices.
- Generate opportunities and call on Broker Dealers/RIAs home offices.
- Effectively communicate, manage and supervise your team.
- Guide advisors through the managed account process including the use of the technology and paperwork – understanding of investment products, strategies, trends, and the positioning of these products within the client portfolio.
- Develop and maintain a high level of separate account production through training, motivating, and developing successful working relationships with financial advisors.
- Increase sales through field activity and in-person meetings.
- Conduct product, strategy and sales training through individual and group training sessions, seminars, workshops and branch meetings.
- Thorough understanding of the Firm’s products and those of its strategic partners; uses this knowledge to provide resources and direction to help drive sales.
- Coach advisors/advisory teams on our platform (Business Practice Management- staffing, P&L management, client segmentation, crafting their marketing message, etc.).
- Recruit and retain advisors/advisory teams by prospecting and developing new client relationships and maintain and manage long term client relationships.
- Effectively apply product/business knowledge to recruiting efforts; able to “translate” competitor offerings into Hanlon service & products and understand and explain how a recruit will be able to continue to help meet their clients’ needs.
- Keep current with information regarding regulatory requirements, financial markets and current and new products.
- Attend industry and financial institution’s conferences & events.
- Coordinate and manage travel arrangements for self.
Knowledge And Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience in resource management, product sales and recruiting top tier financial advisors.
- Knowledge of the institutional sales process – relationship selling is a prerequisite for the position.
- Strong understanding of current competition, its’ people and products. Someone who stays on top of the local and national economy and financial markets activity.
- Maintains excellent communication, presentation and listening skills.
- A solid network and strong connections across the industry.
- Ability to build strong professional relationships internally.
- Be an adept public speaker.
- Demonstrates knowledge, skills and experience in the financial services industry.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Use of the utmost discretion in dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work indoors at a desk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry 10-20 pounds as needed.
- Listen, talk, interact, and effectively communicate with other associates, supervisors and outside contacts
- Standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time.
- Use of phone and / or computer for extended periods of time.
- Bending, reaching and twisting in the performance of daily job functions.
- Seeing, reading, writing, utilizing a computer keyboard, mouse and other computer implements.
- Ability to work a set schedule consistent with job and / or business needs.
Persons with mental or physical disabilities are eligible as long as they can perform the essential functions of the job after reasonable accommodation is made to their known limitations. If accommodation cannot be made because it would cause the employer undue hardship, such persons may not be eligible.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 5+ years Financial Services/Brokerage/Banking sales
Email Us For Information