DEPARTMENT: Sales/Business Development
REPORTS TO: Chief Revenue Officer & Regional Director
Develop, grow and maintain relationships with financial advisors, hybrid RIAs and RIAs. Work directly with your team’s Regional Director in growing the firm’s revenue. Support Hanlon’s marketing and Key Accounts efforts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with financial advisors, hybrid RIAs and RIAs
- Generate new sales of Hanlon’s investment strategies and platform services
- Support sales and marketing activities of the Regional Director
- Substantial phone selling involved to financial advisor community
- Assist in coordination of conference attendance
- Act as liaison between Regional Director and the Home Office on all inquiries
- Provide a high level of service to existing financial advisors
- Educate new advisors and act as initial point of contact for their “on-boarding”
- Provide support to advisors to aid in their business growth and retention to Firm
- Assisting in office administration tasks as needed
- Assisting with special projects as needed
Knowledge And Abilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge, skills and experience in the financial services industry
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of global and domestic markets and economics
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Use of the utmost discretion in dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Strong people skills and presentation skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Ability to work indoors at a desk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to ascend and descend a set of stairs.
- Ability to lift and carry 10-20 pounds as needed.
- Listen, talk, interact, and effectively communicate with other associates, supervisors and outside contacts
- Standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time.
- Use of phone and/or computer for extended periods of time.
- Bending, reaching and twisting in the performance of daily job functions.
- Seeing, reading, writing, utilizing a computer keyboard, mouse and other computer implements.
- Ability to work a set schedule consistent with job and/or business needs.
Persons with mental or physical disabilities are eligible as long as they can perform the essential functions of the job after reasonable accommodation is made to their known limitations. If accommodation cannot be made because it would cause the employer undue hardship, such persons may not be eligible.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2 to 3 years Financial Services/Brokerage sales
Email Us For Information